Week 25 and 26
Week 25

We are definetly getting ready for Sophia around the house. The guest bedroom is beginning to look like a nursery that's just waiting on a sweet baby!!! All of the furniture has arrived. We are still working on where to place it and what accessories, window treatments, and final touches need to be made. The chandelier was bought and purchased and then after an afternoon of Mom and Jamie trying to get it hung one of the lights doesn't work. We are waiting on a part to be ordered so Daddy can get it fixed perfectly. It still looks good hanging there even if it doesn't work exactly right!!! I have taken so many pics of the progression of the nursery that I am going to try to put them all on the Kodak site so you can see everything. It would take me forever to download them all on the blog. I will post a link when I get them on there. We did go and register at Baby's R Us...that's was fun. So much stuff to choose from!!!
Week 26

Sophia is definetly moving all over the place. She likes under my ribs the best!!!! And she most definetly doesn't like mommy sleeping on her side....feet in the ribs all night long. She is already high maintenance...who would have thought. Pregnancy wise, things are going well. I don't go back to the doctor until Nov 16th. After that I will be going every 2 weeks. We scheduled our 3-D ultrasound for Nov 29th. I can't wait to see her little face!!
I hope everyone is doing well. We are certainly staying busy around here!!! I will try to do better on posting my blogs. I will let you know when the pics of the nursery are ready!!
Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

1 Comments:
I had to get caught up reading your blog and looking at your pictures.
You look so happy and healthy....how is Jamie looking? Someone take his picture too.
Glad to hear the news of Michelle and family getting their addition.
I am doing great. Traveling to see
Dude and Betty for Thanksgiving on Nov.19th.
Love your choice of names for the baby.
Much love to all,
Marcia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home