19 weeks!!!!

Well 19 weeks have flown by and I am starting to realize how much that I have to do in the next few months!!! We had a fun weekend. Mom and Tracy came up and we went shopping for nursery furniture. We found some that we loved at Crib and Cradle. I think that Jamie and I are going to go back on Saturday to place the order. Now, we just have to decide exactly how we are going to decorate. Not only do we have a nursery to plan, we are also turning the computer room into a guest bedroom. We are going to paint and rearrange it so that guests will have somewhere to stay!!! I don't go back for a check up until next Friday... I wish I could go every week. Maybe then I wouldn't worry so much!!!
Sophia is already spoiled!!!! Her Nana (Jamie's mom) already knows that she will love the beach. She sent her the most adorable bikini!!!!

Her other grandmother....Glenda(her name not yet decided) is getting her ready for the runway!!!!! She has a new pink and brown leopard print dress and of course the matching hat and shoes!!! A girl needs matching shoes and a hat. All she needs now is a matching bag!!! Maybe Glenda can be working on that!!!!

She has gotten several outfits already so she is ready to be stylish!!! I just can't wait to see her in all of them!!!

4 Comments:
Oh my goodness!! That leopard print outfit is precious!! You better hope that Michelle doesn't get her hands on it since she is the "Queen" of leopard/animal prints. Amy's "glow" is getting bigger...
Hi A and J,
You are finally looking "a little"
pregnant. So cute.
Don't worry just keep chewing those vitamins and everything will be fine. The outfits are darling. We all know that Sophia will be a fashion icon for her age.
How about a middle name of:
Larenda? That is a combo of the grandma's names,
Love to all,
Marcia
I am soooo excited Eden will have so much fun with her cousin sophia!!! I hope they will be as close as we are!! You look beautiful pregnant! It is the only time whaen people will say that a big belly is cute!! LOL Enjoy it! Oh yeah, Eden finaly started walking!!! PRAISE GOD!!
tammie
Sophia's clothes are so cute, but I'm sure all her clothes are going to be cute!! I can't wait for her room to be ready, so Jamie needs to get working on that project. You look so cute pregnant and you are getting bigger every day (I'm not meaning that in a bad way because it's cute!)
Kristi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home