24 Weeks and Ready For Clemson!!

Sophia has officially been to several Clemson games this year, but we are already ready for her to make her appearances next season. Thanks to Grandma Christy Lane, Will Corley, Gaines Fennell, and Aunt Michelle, Sophia is ready with her own chair, hair bows, a adorable dress and her official Clemson tiger! We can't wait for her to be able to enjoy the Clemson experience.
I went for my 24 week visit and everything was great. I can't believe that I am 6 months pregnant. She's growing like a weed and mama is too....we won't even mention how many lbs I had gained in the last 5 weeks. There is a big difference in 19 weeks and 24 weeks!!!!! I passed my diabetes test, so I am cleared to eat all of the candy and sugar that I want! You all know that makes me very happy. Sophia loves candy!!! Candy corn is her favorite this time of the year!

Sophia now has a middle name!!!!! We are going to name her Sophia Elizabeth Somaini! Her middle name is after her very sweet aunt Sweetie (Elizabeth)! Now all of you are officially able to have things monagramed for her!!!hahahehehe!
Jamie is almost finished with Sophia's nursery. I will post pics when things are almost finished so you can see start to finish. Her furniture is in and we are picking it up on Saturday. The nursery shold be painted and all of the molding finished by then. We are very excited!!
Hope everyone has a good week. I have picked up a terrible cold/sinus infection from work, so I am trying to keep up my energy. My sweet husband wants me to not see sick people until after Sophia is born!! I don't think that is an option in my line of work!! I just have to keep washing my hands and hope to get immune to the germs!! Talk to you all soon!!!
Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

1 Comments:
Look at my boos!! You are so cute it is precious! I am so glad everything is going well (I know you were glad to hit the 24wk mark!). I miss you and am sad that I can't see you more often. I cannot wait to meet Sophia. We are doing well I am now in my 2nd trimester, plugging along. Talk to you soon! Give Sophia a rub for me! Tell Jamie Hi!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home