Little Somaini

Sunday, August 13, 2006

15 weeks


Week 15 and still hanging in there!!! Thanks to Jamie's mom, we now can add wonderful pictures to our blog! She gave us a much needed early baby gift....a new digital camera. We are just learning how to use it....we have to be experts before Feburary!! It may take us that long to figure out all of the features. Everything has been going well. Little mamie is growing, but hopefully he/she will keep me in my normal clothes as long as possible....at least until I get a few pay checks to pay for those expensive maternity clothes!!!! Hope you guys enjoy the pics....Daddy is beginning to show too!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

BELLY???? WHAT BELLY???? I'm bigger than that at 5 weeks!!! Doesn't seem fair...hahahah! Hug him/her for Aunt Chelle...I love you little one!!!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

OK...well, I'm bigger than that BEFORE I'm pregnant!!! I didn't see the other two picts before...Jamie, you have that pregnant GLOW!!!!

 
At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ffffff

 
At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Jamies mom got you a digital camera so we can see some pictures now! Jay loves the one of Jamie! I think you are sticking your belly out and mine is bigger than that not pregnant but you still look cute and so does Jamie.
Kristi and Jay

 
At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! This is great! Amy, you look so cute, I knew you be a cute expectant mom. Jamie, you're a cutie too! Mamie is sooooo lucky to have y'all as parents.

Love ya, Laraine/Mom/Nana

 
At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you have a digital camera now. I can't wait to see more photo's. I agree with Kristi. I think you might be sticking your tummy out. I am bigger 2 years postaprtum than you, but you still look great (as always). Lots of love.
PS: I enjoyed our dinner date on Friday.

Denise

 
At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you have a digital camera now. I can't wait to see more photo's. I agree with Kristi. I think you might be sticking your tummy out. I am bigger 2 years postaprtum than you, but you still look great (as always). Lots of love.
PS: I enjoyed our dinner date on Friday.

Denise

 
At 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy--I am so excited for you and Jamie! You look so great! Congratulations on passing your boards and good luck with your new job! You have so much to be proud of! Best wishes to you and Jamie! Call me sometime and maybe we can feed you and baby Somaini some Monterrey's!

Jenny Collins:)

 
At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ya'll, you really do look cute. Both of you. Amy, Brittany still is taking care of your car. I finally got the carport back. I love the pictures, this is going to be fun, keeping up with you like this.
Love, Donna

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Melissa Mae said...

AMY!!! Isn't it so very exciting to have a "little pooch"?? It makes it all start seeming very real! And just judging from the pics, Jamie must be a couple of months further along than you!!! (JUST TEASING, JAMIE!!) I can't wait to see you guys again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home