It's A........
GIRL!!! We are so excited! We had a wonderful ultrasound today! Everything looked perfect. All of her measurements for her anatomy were perfect and she is growing like a weed. She weighs 9 oz now! She was a little shy at first but with a little encouragement, she let us see everything that we needed to be sure that she was indeed a little girl!!! I thought that you would like to see some of her first pictures...she is very photogenic!!!!





Her name is Sophia. The middle name is still under debate, but we have time to figure that one out. She still answers to Mamie for Kristi and Denise!!!!! I know it is going to be hard for you two to get used to Sophia, but you have a little bit of time to practice! Now the fun comes for us to start buying girlie stuff and getting the nursery ready! SOO much to think about and do!
Here is my 18 week pic..as you can see we don't need a ultrasound picture to see that she is growing!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend! Go Tigers.
Love,
Amy, Jamie and baby Sophia

11 Comments:
Congratulations, Amy and Jamie! You have so much to look forward to. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. It goes by so quickly. Have fun buying all of the girlie stuff for Sophia's nursery. You are going to love getting everything ready for her arrival!! I can't wait for Kamdyn to have a little playmate at the Clemson games next year! :)
Much Love,
Kimberly
Congrats Mommy-to-be!!Sophia is very lucky. She will make a cute little tiger I'm sure. Then maybe later I can bring her over to the dark side. ;) Go Cocks!
OHHH! I have the most beautiful NIECE EVER!!!!! Those are really good ultrasound picts...her profile is just adorable...the verdict is still out on the toes, though! We went and immediately bought her some precious outfits!! Now if you can just tell Glenda not to buy her EVERYTHING so the rest of us have something to do for her!!!!!!!! hehehe WE LOVE YOU, SOPHIA!!!! Love, your FAVORITE aunt'Chelle
OK!!! So I cried...again! What a wonderful miracle of life, we are soooo blessed! I can't wait to smother little Sophia with kisses. I'm sure my Mother (Sophia) is smiling down on all of us especially today & that Great Grandmother (Sophia) Fortner is also ecstatic!
...I love y'all
Hello, Jamie & Amy. I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait for little Sophia to get here - she's already beautiful! Atlanta Nana is right - we are extremely blessed to have family around us & to watch it grow is fun.
Congrats to both of you. I couldn't be more excited that you are having a beautiful baby girl.
This is the first time I have been able to tell what are body parts in the pictures.
Mention my name often when you talk to Sophia so she will know who I am when I get to see her.
Missing you!
Love,
Marcia
Congratulations Amy and Jamie!! We are so excited for all of you. Denise and I told you to stop thinking of boy names because it was a girl, even though Jay was a little upset it wasn't a boy. I guess now I need to start calling her Sophia and not Mamie, that's going to be hard to do. Ha!Ha!
love,
Kristi, Shon, and Jay
Hey Honey and my new baby!!!!! I am so excited for you and Jamie )and me of course, I can't wait to spoil her and play with her). You guys will be great parents.
I can't wait for you to grow some more. You are still so tiny in person (I know, I saw you this week). You can make her middle name Nicole since you two are so indecisive :)
Love you,
Nicole
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both! She is beautiful in the pictures and I love the name Sophia! The real fun of decorating and buying girlie baby items is finally here! Live it up! Amy, you look great in the pictures. You definitely have a "glow" about you! Sorry I missed lunch with the girls the other day. Didn't get the message from Denise until tonight-we have been on vacation at Myrtle Beach and just got back home. Congrats again!
Jenny
Amy,
we are so happy for you. Sarah and I thought it was a boy. Sophia will be special because of the grandmother's names. We can't wait to see her. Take care and enjoy that sweet little one growing inside. That's something you will never forget.
Love,
Terri and Sarah
Amy,
Mike & I certainly enjoyed viewing the pictures you posted on your blog. You look SO good! Little Sophia is going to have the cutest nursery and a very pretty name. Mike & I hope she enjoys using her swing as much as Jamie and my kids did. We look forward to meeting her, and hope the rest of your pregnancy and delivery go smoothly. God bless you all,
De and Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home