Little Somaini

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

For Mom!!!!


Since I was scolded by my mother yesterday for posting a picture of myself looking...and I quote..."like I just got out of a garbage can!!!" I have decided to please her and post a better picture. Here I am 16 1/2 weeks...wearing better clothes and my hair somewhat fixed. Hopefully you will find this one a little more like myself!!!! Jamie said that he thought that I still looked beautiful...even after the gym!!!HEHE

amy

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! After looking at both pictures the first one did look a little rough! Ha!!

Krist, Jay, and Brie

 
At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never realized how much you look like your mother!! You look great!

Angie

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute....just a really small belly right now! Can't wait to see you on Sat!!

Allison

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home