20 Weeks!!!!! 5 down....4 to Go

20 weeks is here and almost gone! Things have been going well. Getting bigger by the day. I am going to have to go shopping again. My belly is outgrowing my pants!!! Sophia is squirming all around. I think we may already have a problem. She moves much more at night than she does during the day. She already has her days and nights confused! We will have to work on that one. I can tell she is getting bigger. I can feel her move more and more each day! It's a very reassuring feeling. Maybe now I can quit worrying so much. At least her moving gives me some indication that things are going well in there! We ordered her furniture and bedding this weekend. We are going with white furniture and pink and white bedding. It's a girlie room.....what else can I say!! hahaha. Jamie is gettting ready to get started on the nursery. We are working now on making the office a guest bedroom and then we can get started on Miss Sophia's room! We ordered the crib, dresser and armoire.


I had a doctors appointment this week. I had been having some cramping last weekend so they did another ultrasound to be sure that everything was ok. She was head down this week where as before she was feet down. But I can promise she isn't head down anymore....she is turing around constantly everyday..she can't be still!!! Everything looked great on the ultrasound so what ever was causing me to feel crampy wasn't her! I feel much better now thank goodness!

Hope everyone is doing well. We are looking forward to the Clemson game this weekend! We will be there to pull on the Tigers. Sophia already has her own special Clemson Chair. It's at mom's so I will get it this weekend and post pics for you all later!
Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

1 Comments:
Hi All,
Amy, you are looking great. I love the nursery furniture and the pink color scheme.
Sophia will bring the Tigers good luck this weekend. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Tell everyone "Hello".
Take care,
Marcia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home