21 Weeks!!! Better Late than Never!

Now that 21 weeks is practically over, I finally have enough time to post this week's blogg. Jamie and I (mostly Jamie) have been working on the guest bedroom and nursery. Since we had a hot water leak a few months ago, Jamie has had to re-sheet rock part of the ceiling of Sophia's room so tonight we are finally priming the ceiling and getting ready to paint. We have also pretty much finished the guest bedroom. It turned out much better than I imagined. Once I finally clear all of the dust from the sanding in the nursery, i will take some pictures of our progress! Thankfully Mom came up here today and helped us get a lot of cleaning and moving done!
Not much going on with the pregnancy this week! Sophia is moving more and more each week. She and I are both growing every day!!!!

Hopefully I won't be as slack this week with the blog. We do have an exciting week however...Our anniversary is Thursday! We are celebrating here this week and then next weekend we are going for a long weekend in Charleston. I can't wait!!!! Can you believe that is has been 4 years since the big wedding day?????
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

3 Comments:
Amy you and Sophia are growing everyday which I think is so cute. I can't wait to start buying her some stuff and even Jay has seen some stuff for her he wants to buy. Hope you have fun this weekend and can't wait until Monday!
love,
Kristi and Jay
You need to update, i dont get to see you much so I check your blog often. You, sophia, and Jamie are in our prayer. i love you and cant wait to meet sophia.
tammie, eden, and Daymon
Amy & Jamie,
Dad & I sure enjoyed seeing the pics of little Sophia's face...even if it was particially hidden. We didn't know about Jamie's oral surgery, but we are sure glad it went well (despite the hiccups)
I plan to attend the baby's shower...got my invite today in the mail.
Hope you are all doing well, and we miss seeing everyone.
Both of my daughters had daughters seven weeks apart in the past year ~ being a Grandmother is THE best thing ever!
Looking forward to seeing you ~
love,
~de
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home