Little Somaini

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Week 22 and 23

Week 22


Weeks 22 and 23 have been very busy for us. Jamie has been working hard on Sophia's room. The crown molding was more difficult than expected, but he did a perfect job. Hopefully it will be painted by the end of the week. I will have pictures to share soon. Jamie and I also celebrated our 4 year anniversary during week 22!!!! We had a nice dinner out on Oct. 5th and spent a long weekend in Charleston this weekend! It was wonderful and relaxing. Just what we needed!!!!

Week 23 (Jamie took and extreme close up here)!!!

I have my 24 week Ob appointment tomorrow (Monday) morning. Just a routine visit. I have to take my glucola test(diabetes). As much as I like sweets, lets just hope I pass!!!

I will keep pics posted of Sophia's room as it comes along. I can't wait to get it all together. I got her a beautiful lamp this weekend that is going to be a great accessory. I can't wait to get all of the fabric to show all of you!!

I will try to be better about keeping up with my posts. I am now 24 weeks, and I have just posted my 22 and 23 week pics, so I'm not doing so well. Hopefully I am caught up now and can stay that way! Hope to see everyone soon!!

Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home