Little Somaini

Monday, August 21, 2006

We made it 4 Months.....16 weeks have flown by!!!


This is week 16...pretty uneventful on the pregnancy front. My pants are just getting tighter!Ha! We are just waiting on the big ultrasound day! Only 2 weeks away and we will finally have something to call this little peanut. Well actually, we won't have anything to call him if he is a boy because we can't come up with any little boy names that we can agree on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Please excuse the 16 week pic....I had just gotten back from the gym! I have gotten many e-mails and phone calls wondering why I haven't updated the blog, so I figured that I better go ahead and take the pic while I was thinking about it! Jamie and I joined the gym today. I haven't been able to work out in so long (feeling yucky for the first 10 weeks and then it being 110 degrees didn't help either) we decided to join a gym where we could work out in the AC for a while. Even if I just go in there to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes, it makes me feel better!!!! I go back for my OB visit on Friday. I will update you all on how the visit goes.




Kristi got my growing belly in a bikini on Sunday and we went to the pool with Jay!!! We can thank him and his photography skills (the extreme close up...ha) for this great picture......Pool hair is not a very sexy attribute for anyone!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok-I am so glad you updated your Blog and love the picture of you and the one of Jay, but don't like the pool picture of me! Ha! Can't wait till Friday and for the ultrasound day, so when we really find out if it's Mamie or not. Talk to you later.
Kristi and Jay

 
At 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Amy, you're still cute even after a workout! Here's my 1st "Boy's name" offer....
JAMISON....means "son of James".
Can't wait to see y'all saturday...
Love, Laraine/Mom/Nana

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

So cute, you're gettin' bigger, girl! Proud of the effort! Look forward to rubbing him/her on Saturday...don't work him/her too hard at the gym! So fun...maybe we'll join you soon???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home