A Good Week!!!
Sorry that I have been rather slow on posting the blogs, but this has been a very stressful, but very good week! On the pregnancy front, we had our first official Ob appointment on Monday (7.24.06). I was able to hear the heartbeat so it was very exciting. I have heard about a million baby's heartbeats in my labor and delivery days, but it is very special when it is your own!!! For all my nurse friends, the heartbeat was 164 bpm. Nicole seems to think that since it was on the high side that it is destined to be a boy. We will see about that!!!!! I will have my ultrasound to see if we are having a boy or a girl at 18 weeks. That's only 6 weeks away!!! We will find out the first week of September. We can't wait!!
I also have news that is almost exciting as baby news! Today I took and PASSED my Nurse Practitioner exam. It was very hard, but I passed and its over so that's all that I am concerned about. Now I can stop stressing about that and start stressing about my new job that I start on Tues!!!! I am relaxing the rest of the day. I have an appointment for a facial and then Jamie is taking me out to dinner!!!!!!! I will be thinking about you all as I lay there getting pampered!!!!

3 Comments:
You GO girl!! So proud of my smart sis-in-law!! Go enjoy your facial...and eat a dessert for me!! I wish I was there with you to celebrate...give yourself a hug for me!! Love you bunches!
Congrats! You're really knocking these things out of the park, getting pregnant, passing your exam, going to work, ha ha! I'm so happy for ya. Talk soon! Em,
"Sophia Pamela Somaini" sounds good to me. She does look like you Amy!!!! She has feet like Jamie!!!I'd like to see some pictures of Jamie and his growth!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home