Little Somaini

Monday, August 07, 2006

14 Weeks!

This is week 14 and the only thing going on is the fact that my belly is growing!!!! Thanks to Mom,who came up here yesterday, I now have a good collection of baggy tops to wear to work and a new pair of pants that the buttons don't feel like they are going to pop off!!!! I had a small crisis the first day of work trying to find pants that fit. I had forgotten that it had been several months since I have worn "work" clothes so the buttons were a little tight. I am in the in-between stage....maternity clothes are still huge and my own clothes are begining to be too small. Yesterday I went and got a few things a size bigger than normal so hopefully that will get me through for a while!!!

September 6th is the big ultrasound day!!! We find out then if "mamie" (my daughter's name according to all of my friends at the hospital) is indeed a mamie or if he will have gender issues all his life because he was called mamie the first four months!!! We can't wait!!! My next appointment is in 2 weeks!!

My work is going well....a lot to learn, but it gets better each day!! I think it is going to be a good fit for me, espically after the baby is here!!!

I'll try to be better about posting....hopefully now that I am working I will have some sort of schedule to my life!!

4 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Amy & Mamie. I hope you all have had a great week. I am so excited to find out the sex of this little peanut. Caleigh needs another playmate. I can't wait until our Mexican Night tomorrow. Don't work too hard on your half day. I am sure more of Saprtanburg's finest will be in L&D tomorrow. See ya at 7pm.

 
At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just got a chance to read your post for the past few weeks! I am so excited to find out who that is in there! Tell the baby I live him or he and I'll ttyl!

 
At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah maybe it is a boy!! look at my typo! Him or He..... :)

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

Alright, now that you bought the big new camera, I expect to see MANY pictures!!! Zoom in on that "HUGE" belly, ok??? hee hee hee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home