We've Been Showered!!!!
We had our first shower last weekend and it was wonderful!!! Tracy Turner (a friend from home) gave Sophia a shower at her house which was beautiful. All decorated for Christmas with acccents of baby girl everywhere!!!! Sophia sure is loved already...we got soooo much great stuff! I have a lot of pics that I am going to post on the kodak site when I get a chance to download them. When we got home and brought in all of her gifts, her room looked like Christmas morning. I still haven't been able to put it all up. I just keep looking at it all in the floor!!!!



Well, since we had professional pictures made during week 30, I didn't have Jamie take any pitcures of myself. These pictures are starting to make me a little scared everytime I look at them!!!!! I just keep growing and growing. I'm not doing it gracefully! I just keep telling myself that I am 32 weeks pregnant and I am supposed to be that big...right???? This is week 31's pic. I have all week to be 32 weeks...hopefully I can get a pic made sometimes this week!

Everyone stop and celebrate King James' Birthday on Saturday!!!!! He is so excited about his birthday! He has been thinking for 3 weeks now about what he wants to do and where he wants to go for dinner!!! He is such a kid at heart.....there is never a dull moment around here!
Tomorrow is the best day of the year however! It's mom and my annual shopping trip to Atlanta. I can't wait!!!!! IT IS SOOOO MUCH FUN. This year of course is a little different, and I will probably pass out half way through the trip with fatigue, but I will just keep shopping on!

1 Comments:
Your shower was beautiful and yes Sophia is very loved and already has so much stuff. Just think it's not over yet she will still get plenty. I can't wait until your next shower to see what all she gets. "Best Wishes" until your shower!! Ha!
Kristi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home