Little Somaini

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

She doesn't like getting her picture made!!!!

Sophia was not very cooperative today with the 3-D ultrasound. She was very shy and kept her hand over her face the majority of the time and her face buried in my/her placenta. She would mave all around, but always keeping that hand of hers in front of her face. She is just telling us that we will have to wait and she how beautiful she is!!! Thankfully they are going to try again with the 3-D pictures when I go back in 2 weeks. Maybe then she will have moved that arm. If you look back at the first ultrasound pictures, she has her hand over her face in those too! I guess that's how she is most comfortable. Although we didn't get any good pictures of the rest of her, we were able to see her hands and all of her fingers. Her feet were pressed against the placenta in the top of my belly, so we didn't get a good look at them either. These are the best pics that they were able to take. Hopefully you can see what little bit of her face she would let through those hands!!!




The fuzziness that you see on the left side of her face is my placenta. In the second picture she is showing you her pinky finger....of course in front of her face!!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

I think the pictures are great! You can see her precious face...she just wants to surprise you with the entirely of her BEAUTY!!! I'm glad you get to do it again though, that'll be so fun! Do you guys see any resemblances?? I'm so bad at that!

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

Yes, she is perfect....but was there ever any doubt?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home