Little Somaini

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Showers are SOOOO Fun!!!!!

Well, we have been showered again!!! My friends Kristi and Denise had Sophia a great shower on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. All of my friends from school and several of my friends from Greenville and Spartanburg came to give Sophia lots of prizes. The food was of course great...even the cake...hehehe! Here are some pics from the afternoon. Sweet Eden of course helped me open Sophia's gifts.....she loved the doll and toys the most!!!




I am so happy that I am up to date on the blog! This pics is from 32 weeks. Tomorrow (Thurs) I turn 33 weeks, so you will have to wait to see those pics. Sophia is getting her picture made again tomorrow! I am not expecting any great improvements from last time since every picture from her first ultrasound to the last one that we did, she had a hand in front of her face. I will post them tomorrow night so everyone can see!

Week 32 (take into account that this pic was taken about 30 minutes after a very large Mexican dinner...can you say stuffed???)

Jamie's birthday was this past Saturday! He of course had a great day! We celebrated by going out to Carrabas. It was wonderful! He got his favorite baseball cards and celebrated all weekend!!!! This is us before dinner!!

I have so many things to do before Christmas gets here.....presents to buy, presents to wrap, thank you cards to write, etc...! I am getting a little nervous....Christmas is only 12 days away! I'm sure that it will all eventually get done!

I will try to post Sophia's glamour shots tomorrow on the blog. Wish us luck for a good face shot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home