Little Somaini

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

6 weeks and Beautiful!!!!


Sophia's pictures are on the website and they are wonderful. I don't know how I am going to choose which ones I love the best!!!!! She was an angel at the photo shoot. I was so worried, but she just did exactly what we asked of her. Of course she loves being the center of attention, so its no wonder she posed perfectly for the camera!! Take a look!! The password is Sophia.


Karen (the photographer) was great!! She is so laid back and took her time with us. We had to go through a feeding, several spitting up episodes, and of course Sophia wet me multiple times as well as Karen's props!! I guess that's what you get when you are handling a naked baby! Through all of that she still managed to get beautiful shots of Sophia!!! I can't wait until she grows a little more and we have have more pictures made!!!




1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Karen Holubek Photography said...

Thank you Amy. I loved working with you and Sophia. I too can't wait to do more shoots in the future because I know she'll shine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home