Week 37 and 38
37 Weeks

38 Weeks

Well, time is almost here. Sophia will be arriving Friday, January 26th. I am planning on being induced that morning unless she decides that she doesn't want to wait that long. Of course, that would be prefectly ok with me!!!! I will be over 39 weeks at that point, so she is more than ready to be out of my belly rather than in!!!
We have spent this weekend getting last minute things ready for her to come home. Car seat installation, setting up the pack and play and learning how to use the stroller. Who knew it took a genius to work a stroller and car seat. Daddy is here trying to get the seat just perfect.

My last day of work is Monday. I figured that I could have 3 days off before she arrives to try to get last minute things done. I am ready for maternity leave. I know it won't be a vacation, but at least I won't be around cough and cold season anymore. Speaking of....I have been battling the worst cold/sinusitis/bronchitis crap that I have had in a long time. Most people at 38 weeks complain about being miserable with pregnancy.....trust me, pregnancy miserable is a walk in the park compared to the way I felt this week. Hopefully, I am getting over it. I am not 100% yet, but I am getting there.
I don't know if I will blog again before she arrives, but I will try to keep you all posted! Pray that everything goes smoothly!
Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

7 Comments:
WE CAN'T WAIT!!! I already arranged for us to leave early Friday...and warned them that we may have to leave even earlier!!! We are anxious and ready!!!! You've had a wonderful pregnancy, and I pray your delivery will go as smoothly!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
You are so adorable. I will be there when I get off Friday at 12. Well, I usually dont leave til almost 1. Check in at 4 am to be induced so maybe she will be here by the time I get off. I am sooo excited!
Love ya,
Nicole
Amy, You are so beautiful!!! Our God is so good and I just know everything is going to be fine. I'll be praying for you, Jamie and Sophia!!! There is no greater joy than seeing your child for the first time. I love you!!!! Pam
You, Jamie & Sophia are in my prayers! What an exciting time!
See ya friday...
Love, Laraine/Mom/Nana
Amy, you look wonderful. I hope everything goes smoothly on Friday and that your epidural works well! I will be praying for you all! Can't wait to see some pictures posted of little Sophia!
Jenny Collins :)
Hey Amy! You still look great! I know that you are more than ready. I can remember those last few days and how tough it can be. We'll be thinking about you! You have no idea the JOY that you are about to experience when you see sweet little Sophia for the first time. Enjoy every moment of it!! We can't wait to see her.
Love,
Kimberly, Richard, and Kamdyn
Amy, I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you. I am Michelle's friend, Melissa Taylor, and you actually came to see me in the hospital when my daughter was born a little over a year ago! Daughters are absolutely wonderful! May God bless you with many joys!
-Melissa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home