Little Somaini

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sophia's First Bath!!!!













At five weeks old, Sophia's cord FINALLY fell off (with some help from mommy and daddy)!!!! We of course were itching to get her in the bath since she was five weeks old and never had a real bath! At first she wasn't too pleased with being in the water, but after a few minutes she seemed to be enjoying herself. She especially loved getting her hair washed and rinsed!!! I think Mommy got just as wet as Sophia did, but we all had fun. Of course, Daddy was there the whole time monitoring the water temp so that she wouldn't get too hot or too cold!!! Then, of course it was nap time!
We went for her one month check up last week! Everything is going great. Her collarbone, which the peditrician said she most definetly broke, is completely healed and she is growing like a weed. She weighs 10 lbs!! She doesn't seem like she weighs 10 lbs to me, but I guess I can't argue with the scales!
We had a great weekend with Jamie's family here. The kids of course loved being around her and she seemed to love every minute of it.
She is having her first pictures made tomorrow (Thurs). I can't wait to see how they turn out. I just pray that she cooperates. It's still touch and go on what kind of mood she may be in at any time!!! I'll post the web site so that everyone can see them!

6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

YAAAAAAAAY Sophia!!!!! We all laughed our heads off at the first picture!! She is a beauty queen, and now a really clean one at that--don't you love how they smell and feel so soft afterwards?? We just saw her, but we miss her more every day!!!! What a great post...we love it!

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Meagan said...

Hey Amy!!
Mom sent me the link for your blog, and I have just LOVED looking at all of Sophia's pictures. She is absolutely beautiful! I know you and Jamie are both so excited an proud. She really is gorgeous, and she looks so sweet too! I am sure she is getting spoiled, especially by Mrs. Glenda. Hope everything continues to go well for y'all.

-Meagan Brown

 
At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks just like her Daddy!

Nicole

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

The first picture sure does remind me of Jamie (Charlie Brown) when he didn't get enough to eat!!!
What a beauty!
Love & miss y'all, Mom/Laraine/Nana

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Marcia said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. Sophia is pretty in pink.
What a beauty!
Love to all,
Marcia

 
At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! She finally got to use that adorable bathtub. Although when I saw that first picture I was like "well she doesn't seem to like it very much" but then she semed to be having fun after all! She's so cute, can't wait to meet her! luv,em

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home