Week 34-36
Hi! I have been MIA over the last few weeks. Christmas and New Years were great, just very busy. We just finished our Christmas celebration with Jamie's family this weekend. On the pregnancy front, everything is going well. Sophia is growing like a weed. I can't breathe, but you wouldn't know it by the way that she squirms around. Luckily, I am still sleeping like a log, so I am trying to get plenty of rest. I can tell a big difference in my fatigue level. I have came home several days during lunch to take a nap over the last 2 weeks.

34 weeks (right)
I went to the doctor last week (36 weeks) and I am 1 cm and 50% effaced. That is a good start for 36 weeks. I am glad that something is happening and all of these contractions that I am having are not for nothing. I go again Wednesday, so maybe I have progressed a little more. I am planning on being induced on the 25th or 29th (which ever I choose) if she is not here before then.

35 weeks (above)
Her room is almost completely finished. We are just waiting on the rocking chair to come in. It should be here mid Jan. All of her clothes are washed and hanging in her closet. All we need now is Sophia!
36 weeks (right)
Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to be better about posting over the next few weeks to keep you updated on her arrival. Week 37 is here...can you believe it????? It could be any day now!
Love,
Amy, Jamie and Sophia

3 Comments:
Thanks for keeping us posted! I can't believe she'll be here in 2-3 weeks! Time has flown by! Good luck these next few weeks, and keep us posted! We're thinking about you!
Allison and Shannon
We are on the edge of our seats waiting!!! I've warned all my "commitments" that I may have to rush off!!! YAY!!!! I know you're ready for her to get here so you can love on her and see her sweet face!! We all are!!!!! Hang in there, you've done so great through the whole pregnancy...Sophia is ALMOST HERE!!!!!
Love, Chelle and Tatum (she's sitting here helping me!!)
I need to know every detail leading up to the big day! Daily reporting!!! I think you are trying to sneak her out! Good job as 1cm/50% so far. All you need is some cervidil and we can see her in person. I just cannot wait. Just typing this my little fetus, Bailey is kicking me all over the place (thinking of her best friend and future matron of honor!)
I love you! Leslie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home