Little Somaini

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Last week we celebrated Jamie's birthday!  His birthday just happened to fall on the night of Sophia's school's Christmas program so we had to celebrate quickly before getting ready for the program.  Don't feel sorry for him.....we still celebrated with two dinners out and a week long celebration...but the night of his birthday he did have to share with the star of the 3K Christmas program.  More pics of that to follow.  He had a great birthday and I think Sophia enjoyed it just as much.  Although she did keep asking if Monkey Joe was going to come to daddy's birthday!


Sophia helping daddy open his presents!  

5 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Obtener ciudadania said...

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

 
At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Que es osteoporosis said...

Thanks for your publication on this web site. From my personal experience, there are occassions when softening way up a photograph could possibly provide the professional photographer with a bit of an inventive flare.

 
At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Videos graciosos said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice day!

 
At 11:37 PM , Anonymous entrar yahoo said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

 
At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Renovar Dni said...

Sweet website! I discovered it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any guidelines on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to have there! Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home