Little Somaini

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Time

Did I mention that we have the best neighbors??!!!  You all know that Kevin and Kurt love Sophia as if she were their own so why was I surprised when Sophia came home on Saturday afternoon to find this in our front yard????  Kevin and Kurt had gotten this and had it all set up in the yard for her.  Jamie and I had no idea this was going on!!  You could hear her squealing from two streets over!  She thinks its the best thing ever!  Kevin and Kurt made her Halloween great!!!!

 Next it was time for Daddy and Sophia to get busy on carving the pumpkin.  We had originally planned on a princess pumpkin and a "scary" pumpkin, but at the last moment she decided she only wanted a "scary" pumpkin.  Sophia getting the template that she had picked out "just right!"
 "That's too sticky!" Apparently Sophia had forgotten what the inside of the pumpkin looks like!  She eagerly gave the scooping job to daddy!

 Mommy directing....as I do best!!!!LOL
 Sophia and Daddy's masterpiece completed!!  Ready for trick or treat now!!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

so cute & as always a great job on the pumpkin!

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger krizza said...

Hi there! u have a lovely daughter...She's very cute!
Celebrating Halloween in your country is quite different from the Philippines. Yours is more detailed.
Thanks for sharing!
My first time here...

krizza

krizza-lifestipsandtricks.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home