Sassy Sophia
She may be our little Halloween Princess....well...."Princess" year round, but this girl can be a DIVA! We had her Christmas pictures taken a few weeks ago and had no idea our Princess would exhibit her "strike a pose" modeling talents!! If you could only see her hip jolted to the side with her black boots you would be able to imagine even more the inner Diva Sophia has! The pictures were fantastic and I can't wait for you all to see the Christmas cards. For now this DIVA is all the sneak peek you can have!


4 Comments:
Your Christmas cards were beautiful! Sophia is so pretty!
Being a true admirer of war myself I have a great appreciation for this blog. Unfortunately I can not say I have read the book but thank you for this peek inside and for reviving my loves all baby.
Sophia
What a stunning girl you are!
Very determined you are too, to just reach out and grab the purr-fect human for yourself!
I hope you and your pal get some extra goodies to share today in honor of your special day.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D
I can not say I have read the book but thank you for this peek inside and for reviving my loves all baby.
Acid Solvent for Clogged Drains
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home