Our Little Indian's Thanksgiving Celebration
Today I got to celebrate Thanksgiving a little early with Sophia at school. Her class celebrated by making Indian headbands, necklaces and turkey flower pots. After showing off all of their Thanksgiving crafts we headed to lunch!
Bright Moon here sitting at the lunch table eyeing the desserts!
Sophia drinking her kool-aid. Of course she wouldn't touch any of the turkey dinner. Good thing cupcakes were for dessert!!!
I had a great time at lunch with "Bright Moon" today, however we missed Daddy. Daddy is in Atlanta today starting what will be a 2 day.....10 hour...exam!!!!! This has been about a year in the making. Jamie is taking his certification exam to become a Certified Financial Planner. We know he is going to do great! Can't wait for him to be home and NOT STUDYING!!!!!!

1 Comments:
how fun!! Her hat should say "miss sunshine"!! I know you & Jamie are glad his test is OVER!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home