Little Somaini

Monday, October 04, 2010

Making Up For Lost Time!

So we have been busy lately just getting into the swing of things! We are now well into the first weeks of school and Sophia is loving every minute of it!  Charlie is still her best friend there but she has made lots of new friends and talks about them constantly!!  I am so glad she is enjoying her new school.  Each week if they have smiley faces most days they get to bring home a prize on Friday.  "KNOCK ON WOOD," Sophia has gotten a smiley face everyday and has been getting weekly prizes!!  We hope this continues!  

We are also full swing into dance class.  She seems to love it a lot when we are there but she never talks about it or asks if we are going so I'm not sure how she feels about it.  I think she will be more excited once they get into it a little more.  They did some tumbling on the mat last week and she absolutley loved that! 

Well.......to make up for my lack of blogging lately....I thought I would end this one with a BANG!!! The rumors have been floating around and Sophia wanted to be the one to set the record straight!!!!   



YES......we are PREGNANT!!!  Jamie, Sophia and I are very excited.  She is finally starting to unnderstand and seems to be getting excited about it!  Everytime we see a baby....girl or boy....she says, "mommy....I want a baby just like that!!"  I am 11 weeks now and so far things are looking good and baby seems to have a healthy heartbeat and growing appropriately (I get to listen as much as I want too....perks of being an NP in an OB office!!!!hehehe).  We will keep everyone posted on how things are going.  Just praying for a healthy BORING pregnancy!!!

12 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We are pregnant"...Correction, Amy is pregnant, not me....I just have a big O belly.

Jamie

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Yeah.....guess that's why Sophia was confused and said mommy was having a girl and daddy was having a boy!!! Hehehehe!!!

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great News! Congrats!

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Richard said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I love Sophia's surprised face! :)

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Summer said...

So happy for you. :)

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

LUV LUV LUV the picture!!! can't wait til Sophia actually sees baby Somaini!!

 
At 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and join the club. It must be something in the water :)

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Allison Carter said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!! Best of luck!

Allison & Shannon

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Fiona said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Prahlad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:40 AM , Anonymous pralahd said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger fezzi. said...

Nice blog!

Maybe you would like mine too?
http://fezzicrew.blogspot.com/

Fezzi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home