Little Somaini

Friday, November 14, 2008

A Tough Week at Our House

Sophia has had a tough week. She battled a stomach bug Tues, Wed and Thurs! It all started about two days before then when I noticed that she just wasn't eating a thing! Since Sophia is typically a VERY PICKY EATER (wonder where she gets that from) I didn't think too much about it because she was playing and acting like her normal self. Then it hit her all at once on Tuesday night! Luckily it didn't seem to last too long and she is getting back to normal. I couldn't have made it without my best friend Kristi who kept Sophia on Wed morning while I worked for a few hours and mom who took the day off yesterday to come up here and keep her! I just pray that they don't get it!

And, if you are wondering why I didn't stay at home with my sick baby....unfortuanetly I don't have a job thats easy to call in to. With 15 patients scheudled I hate to call in unless I abosolutley have no other choice. It makes it so inconveient for everyone! Luckily I only work a few hours a day so I was home by lunch time! All I ask is that if you have a Dr's appt and they call and cancel you....just remember that they might have a sick baby at home!!!



Sophia resting in mommy and daddy's bed with remote in hand!!!


And then today...........almost a 100% back to herself. Pappy of course made one of his unexpected visits (although I expected this one!). He had to come be sure that Sophia was well. What better way to see if her belly is all better than by bringing her a cupcake??? Only a grandparent would do that right?!!!! She hasn't been sick all day today so I'm hoping that it stays that way! Plus, how do you tell a child that hasn't eaten in 4 days that she can't have this yummy cupcake? Well, its now been several hours since eating the cupcake and so far so good!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is back to being healthy. It is always great to see Stanley on your blog. His love for Sophia shows in all of his pictures holding her.
Have a great Thanksgiving. I will be missing all of you!
Love ya,
Marcia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home