Back by Popular Demand!!!!
This is what most of our summer consisted of.....Folly Beach. We made several trips to Folly and had a blast. We went down for an entire week for the 4th of July and had a wonderful time as always. Marcia...our best friend that now lives in Texas was with us and Sophia just loved her. We miss her soooo much. Once a year isn't enough Marcia.....Sophia misses you! Sophia loves the beach. As a child I wasn't the type to get dirty or play in the sand. I left that up to my cousin's Tammie and Brian but Sophia did not get that clean trait from me. SHE IS A MESS at the beach. Loves to eat the sand. Not just taste it...I mean literally EAT it. Lick it off the shovel and toys. It was just something we had to get over and let her do. She had so much fun. I know she can't wait till next summer for more sand and beach!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home