Little Somaini

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Halloween Week!!

As with most holiday's in my family we seem to have celebrated halloween for the entire week. It all started with Sophia baking halloween cookies with mom. I always did this with my mom at Christmas time and thought that Sophia and I needed to start the tradition of baking cookies for halloween. Who needs an extra excuse to bake and EAT cookies. Sophia loved it....she wasn't too sure about the orange dough that we were using. All she wanted to do was eat the sprinkles!!
Sophia using her cookie cutters!!! Such a perfectionist!!
OH MY.....who knew cookie making was so messy. Now I know why my mom didn't start this tradition until I was much older. Flour and spinkles EVERYWHERE!!!
Our next celebration was to carve the pumpkin with Daddy. Perfectionist daddy (wonder where she gets it from) carefully sketched out the face and Sophia and Daddy dug in!!!!

I was a little worried what she would think about the inside...as you can see she thought it was fun to play in. She threw the seeds everywhere!
This girl doesn't mind getting dirty!!!

TRICK OR TREAT TIME....Finally it was halloween night. We got all dressed up and headed out to the neighborhood. Kristi, Jay and Bre came over to go trick or treating with us. Of course that made Sophia's day. I couldn't get any pictures of Jay and Sophia in coustume becuase Sophia was a little unsure of the scream mask he was wearing. After a little convincing she just thought he looked funny and laughed at him!!



Getting ready for candy time!!!



This little bee was ready to buzz away! She wouldn't be still for any pictures!!

Our sweet bee loved trick or treating and went up to every door that she could! She had such a fun time!!!
On Saturday night it was time for Mommy and Daddy to have some fun! We had a halloween party to go to and we had a blast. Jamie's costume was a hit. I think everyone was just shocked to see that he actually came dressed up! We had a wonderful halloween celebration. Now its time to put up those pumpkins and get out the Turkeys!!!!


I was a kitty cat and you can use your imagination for that crazy guy beside me!!

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so big! Y'all have got to come to Cola and visit, maybe go see the Christmas lights at the Zoo? I loved her bee costome. And I like your cat costume! What WAS Jamie? luv, EM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home