Today Jamie and Sophia met me after work for a wonderful picnic for lunch and fun times feeding the ducks at Milliken. We haven't taken Sophia to the duck pond yet so we thought that since we have been having such great weather it was a perfect day! Today is Jamie last official day "in transition" for lack of a better term...between jobs... we took advantage. Sophia loved feeding the ducks. They can be quite aggressive with the bread, but she didn't bat an eye. Have I mentioned that she isn't scared of a thing!!!!

Daddy helped pass out the bread....of course mom had to get in between 50 ducks and Sophia to get some pics. Did I mention that I am not as brave as Sophia. I wasn't a fan of all of those ducks quacking all over me!!!

They would come right up to her and take the bread....she thought is was sooo funny. I guess she has never seem any live ducks eat before. She was hysterical!

Of course what good would any picnic be without cookies...and of course Daddy laying on the blanket trying to get a quick nap in!!!

And Mom's Tea......this IS a special day!!!

There is such an open field at Miliken that Sophia could run for days. She would have stayed there forever!

Don't let a little fall stop her... she's going to get where she going....

And yes, this is it....what all that running and falling is for.....I want that mommy.....what exactly is that.........look below....

Yes, this...this is what we ran all the way across the field for....She cried when she couldn't get in it. How do you rationalize to a 20 mo old that she cannot "swish, swish"(Sophia's words for swim) in the stinky, dirty, duck pond. She was amazed at the fountain.

Our sweet girl had a blast today. We can't wait to take her back again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home