Little Somaini

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More to Come!!!!!

Ok, so no pics of Sophia yet, but they are coming. We have had an exciting summer but glad that fall is fastly approaching. I am going to post a summer full of fun and sun pictures of Sophia later tonight or tomorrow but just wanted to catch everybody up on what we have been up to. We FINALLY have gotten our home computer modem working so I can use and download pics to our home computer. We have been using Jamie's work laptop and when I went to download pics for the blog on our home computer I found that our modem did not work. Who knows how long its been crashed since we haven't tried to use it all summer. We can't download anything to his work computer so that is my EXCUSE on why its been since June since I posted anything! Jamie worked on it and was on the phone all day with Charter and after a trip to switch out the modem and another 2 hours on the phone with Charter we have success!!!!! SO...NOW I PROMISE I WILL POST PICTURES!!!!

Long story short....the reason that we now need our home computer again is that Jamie has a new job. He was offered a position as a....let me get it right....Retirement and Recruitment Specalist with GHS (Greenville Hospital System). Basically he will be handling the 401-k reitirement plans for GHS employees. He will be working in 6 (not sure the exact #) of GHS hospitals helping employees with retirement and such. Its a great opportunity and we are excited. Lots closer to home, less travel, more opportunity, so an all around good deal. So in a nut shell.....we have to give the laptop back tomorrow and return to a world of desktop computing!

Sopha is growing and getting crazier every day! Can't wait to post the pics from our BUSY summer. Glad to be blogging again. Promise I won't wait 5 months in between blogs!!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger Richard said...

We're so glad you're back!!! Congrats to Jsmie! Can't wait to see some new pics of that pretty little girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home