Little Somaini

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sprinkler Fun

Last weekend we decided that it was time to start the spring flower planting but knew that Sophia would need to be occupied while mom and I planted. It was way too pretty for Daddy and Sophia to stay inside and although she is too cute and irresistable.....her help in planting flowers would have been a DISASTER!!!!! So we decided to pull out the sprinkler. I wasn't quite sure how she would take it. She loves water and her bath but isn't much on it being in her face so who knew how cold sprinkler water would go over......well...let the pictures speak for themselves. I wanted to put her in her bathing suit but mom was sure that she would just splash a little and not get too wet......hummmm......lets see!!!! Getting used to it........
Hey this isn't too bad.....
I'm loving this.......
I can't get enough in my mouth from my hand....let me just put my tongue in the water....The more in my face the better.....
Now she has taken mommies stool and placed in the exact spot where the water is pouring down on her.....SOAKING WET and having the best time. She played in the sprinkler the entire time we were planting. I'm sure this is going to become a summertime habit!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Richard said...

Amy, she reminds me so much of Kamdyn at that age. Their features are VERY similar! Sophia is ADORABLE!!!

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

What fun! A cutie pie, wet or dry. I hope this is not a prelude to wet T-shirt contests!!

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

AHHHHHH! Sophia!!!! I love a girl who knows what she wants! Yes, I'll post Mom's and my trip soon!! btw- love the new look to the blog! Can't wait till next week!

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Crew Mom said...

Alright girl...I'm done seeing the sprinkler...NEW ONES PLEASE! And I mailed you some picts today! YAY! Sophia made any public-screechings since we saw her? The kids re-enact that often---thanks, Sophia!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home