Little Somaini

Friday, April 04, 2008

Sophia's First Steps On The Beach

On our spring break we were fortunate enough to have several days that were nice enough to go out on the beach. I wasn't sure how Sophia would do considering she has never played in the sand before and she puts everything in her mouth these days but she absolutley loved it. She played for hours. Luckily for us our very good friend May Margaret Price was at the beach for the week as well and took total control of Sophia. This gave mommy some relaxing time in the sun!!!!


Here she is taking her first steps on the sand. She wasn't too sure about it at first but it didn't take her long to take off!!!
Daddy and Sophia going to build a castle!!! Daddy will built.....Sophia will destruct!!!
We got her some new crocs for the beach so that she wouldn't step on any shells. She walks very well, but still oblivious to anything in her way. I couldn't believe that she kept the on the entire time!!!
Throwing sand....eating sand....she loved it all! We can't wait to go back when the weather is even warmer and have more fun at the beach!!!! I know she misses it already!

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to join you guys in a few weeks! Maybe Ky will be walking by then and they can get into even more trouble in the sand...I'm seeing sand being thrown at each other, drooly sand that is, of course! Sophia looks just precious at her home-away-from-home! Kylie just got some crocs yesterday! I'm sure Tate and Syd will love to play with the babes, too ! And Hunter can't wait to SMOKE Uncle Jamie at ANYTHING!

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Marcia said...

Arriving June 28th to love on the
sweet beach bunny.

 
At 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophia is such a cutie! When she gets just a leetle more mobile I think y'all should come down and go to the zoo w/ me! Colson and Fran too! Maybe when it starts to cool off in about three months, ha ha. It's HOT down here!-Em M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home