Little Somaini

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Birthday Morning!!

Sophia woke up on her birthday to a Dora balloons!  She was super excited. 
I took the day off so that I could go to her school for a birthday party and then spend the entire day with my birthday girl. 
 Sophia's birthday breakfast of choice was a pop tart.  Of course what is a birthday breakfast without a candle in the pop tart??!!!! 

The birthday girl ready for school!!!! 

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger mjshdiif said...

er no interpretation is that a narrow question.To succeed in a trade mark infringement claim, the claimant must show that it has a valid, legally protectable mark and that the defendants' use of a similar mark is likely to Christian louboutin salecreate confusion as to the origin of the products. A trade mark registration is prima facie evidence that the mark is registered and valid (Lane Capital Mgmt v Lane Capital Mgmt

d a federal court in Chicago to declare it didn't infringe trademarks belonging to the late Oleg Cassini, a fashion designer.Paris-born Cassini, who won fame as the designer of Jacqueline Kennedy's White House wardrobe, had objected to a mattress Serta made for J.C. Penney Co., according to letters included in the court file. Penney isn't a party to the suit.The "Cassini" was one of a series of sp

(1999)). When a claimant sues for trade mark infringement, Christian Louboutin Women's Sandalsthe defendant then bears the burden to rebut the presumption of the mark's validity. Where a claimant is successful in showing that the mark is valid and there is a likelihood of confusion, the defendant can still invoke a defence that the mark is functional (Stormy Clime v ProGroup (1987)) and again the burden of proof is on the defendan

at the same time flirty and chic and young."I definitely keep it safe because I'm not that kind of girl. I'm not risque - I'm very normal and grounded. So I definitely don't want to get older when I have a lot of time to do that."Christian Louboutin Women's Slingbacks – Bang MediaI am forced to pinch her christian louboutin sale shoulder, encouraging her:" I accompany you in."Uncle was still sound asleep. Quilt show he looks strange

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...


visit this site:
www.engineers-society.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home