Little Somaini

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sophia's Birthday Week!!!!

As with most all of the holidays in our family, Sophia's birthday was surely a week long extravaganza!!! You only have one birthday every 365 days so why no stretch it out for as long as you can?? The birthday week started off with a party at G and Pappy's the weekend before her actual birthday.  G had the works of course....lunch, balloons, cake, ice cream, and of course presents....lot of presents.  We had a small family party with my Grandma and Aunt Sweetie.  It was a perfect way to kick off Sophia's birthday week. 


 All of the presents from G and Pappy!
 You think she likes it??
 Sophia's best bud Colson came over for cake and ice cream.  They had fun putting together Sophia's doll house.  Colson thought it should be a fireman doll house though!!!
Sophia and Colson blowing out the candles. Next was the ice cream with sprinkles.  AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF SPRINKLES!!!!!!  Yes...that was all G's doing!!!!!

We had a great time in Ninety Six with family and friends and a great way to kick off Sophia's birthday week! 

Don't worry.....pictures from Party #2, #3 and #4 will be posted througout the week!!!HaHaHa

12 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Anonymous Komik Oyunlar said...

good blog. thank nice post

 
At 9:36 AM , Anonymous Araba Yarışı Oyunları said...

good blog. thank nice post good foto.

 
At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

e constraints (and the potential) of a long and narrow space, consulting renowned feng shui master Zoe Foo. 212box principals Eric Clough and Eun Sun Chun used mirrors to create infinite angles, and mirrored walls behind Gucci Bags UKtinted acrylic displays that appear to be entrances to other chambers. The space is a linear journey from the front mezzanine, which features a full wall of Louboutin's signature

iculties of various European nations.He ran a rebrand-the-Euro contest, with a volume of an intellectual property legal textbook of which he is an editor as the prize.Most of the entries were submitted tongue in cheek. Among them are "the argh," "the folly," "the pigswill," and "the ohno." Others were "the markel," which appears to be a play on the German mark and the name of German Chancellor Ang

ject matter than David Lynch, whom Louboutin met while doingGucci Bamboo Bar a magazine article on gardens, of all things. Lynch asked Louboutin not to hire skinny models but full-figured nudes and Louboutin happily complied (saying that too-thin women would evoke masochism more than fetishism). The resulting erotic pictorial explores the strong link between shoes and sexual desire.Like a palate cleanser, the end

nd yet something wasn't right. It took me a while to figure it out. It was because the sole was black. I grabbed my assistant Sarah's nail polish and painted the soles red. Thanks to the color, which acted as a revelation, theGucci Broadway Guccissima original concept completely reemerged."The shoe that sparked all the Louboutin worship, though, was the Pigalle. A black pump in shiny patent leather with a pointed toe, fiv

 
At 11:32 PM , Anonymous ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.

 
At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Calcular tasas interes said...

excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

 
At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Hosting barato said...

Good Site! I wondered if I would be able site some of your site and use a handful of items for a school assignment. Please let me know through email whether that would be fine. Thanks

 
At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Rastreator said...

I’m sure that everyone can find something interesting here

 
At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Mercadolibre Argentina said...

I’m impressed, I need to say. Truly seldom do I encounter a blog that is each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

 
At 11:34 PM , Anonymous gmail.com said...

Thanks a lot for giving everyone a very marvellous possiblity to check tips from here. It’s usually very pleasant plus stuffed with fun for me and my office fellow workers to visit the blog minimum three times per week to see the new issues you have got. Not to mention, I am just always astounded considering the outstanding secrets served by you.

 
At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Renovar Dni said...

Sweet website! I discovered it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any guidelines on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to have there! Cheers

 
At 1:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care that the strides you get in these MBT Chapa GTX are not also extended, and that your arms swing loosely

beside your system. Mbt Shoes Clearance
Now that you have been effectively fitted, the initial step is to stand up. Straightforward plenty of, huh?

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...


visit this site:
www.engineers-society.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home