Little Somaini

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mommy and her Snow Baby!!


Each year Sophia has been lucky enough to see snow (even if she didn't realize it!!) Sophia's first snow came when she was 7 days old and it has snowed every January since!  As I was posting today's snow pictures (post below) I went back and found all of our mommy/Sophia snow shots!!  I love this sweet girl and can't wait to start annual snow pictures with Sloan next year! 
2007
 2008
 2009
 2010
 2011
Look how she's grown and changed!!  I love you Sophia

4 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Richard said...

These are so sweet, Amy! Poor Kamdyn has only seen snow twice here in Augusta...last year and this year. And, I know what you mean about that pregnant Mommy excuse!! It worked to our advantage, didn't it? :)

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger basics36 said...

Aah they are adoreble !! they look like there mother

 
At 2:35 PM , Anonymous lilly said...

lovely little girl

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That little girl look so pretty!



Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home