Sophia's New Bathroom!
We spent last weekend and the majority of this week rearranging Sophia's room and then I decided on a whim that I also wanted to redecorate her (and Sloan's) bathroom. So that entailed not only a new shower curtain, wall decorations, fun toothbrush holders, etc....but also painting. Who woulda thought that painting a small bathroom would take so long....wait...you all probably did because you know my perfectionist husband. My idea of paint.....just slap a new color over the old color. His....well, spackle the old nail holes, sand the small raised areas on the wall, take down the mirrors and medicine cabinet, paint the ceiling, repaint all of the trim...and then do it again, and then slap the paint on the wall....wait do that again tool!! Well....it always does look so much better when he does it but it wasn't exactly done in my one day time frame!! Sophia loves it. It's green...her favorite color. She says that we can't use it now because it's her bathroom now!

14 Comments:
Love it! It is so cute and fit for two precious princesses. :)
LOVE the new bathroom, I can't wait to use it... after I get Sophia's OK of course!!
WoW! so cute.. love the pink color. .=)
Aww. That's adorable. She must love it!
OMG! that was so cute..
uldn't say anything."I put that cigarette out of her mouth and down. Still on the ground gave out:" then you smoke!" I looked at her reproachfully." I'm such people may teach a child what the West decide?" Her sad look at Christian Louboutin Saleme," I must do the paternity test, I am not a child, I am not your uncle's child, I will not. I am twenty-eight years old West decide, I want to do another mother -- but I don't
in which one lives. If the unemployment rate falls, more people will struggle – as will national and local economies.It is also important that those in other countries have jobs with fair pay and fair working conditions. Children should also be allowed to play, not slave away with broken bones in a sweatshop.In a 2009 article published in Harper's BAZAAR , Dana Thomas writes, "'I remember walking
dustry is dependent on color which as a whole is a medium Christian Louboutin Pointed toe pumpsthat should be available for all to paint with as tastes, idiosyncrasies and moods change. The question is much narrower than whether fashion designers in general should be allowed to use any color on any product, but whether Louboutin's competitors need to use red soles to compete effectively.Tiffany's main criticism is that the court shou
they also meet the quality of the originals. You can thus walk in confidence knowing full well that each step you take is a step forward into feeling and looking fabulous.This had the heart to sink with christian louboutin Christian Louboutin Mary Jane Pumpssale pondering, she began some wonder, what the mouth says Feng Shen wing that matter, what kind of a situation? Both husband and wife will have their response surprised."Clamo
Simply put i surfed by way of your website as i designed to end up keen on just one elements as well as the detail. Gathered solid creative practices appropriate that follows! Let’s hope you do not pointers generally if i refer to your during my own blogging and site-building location web content inside the long haul
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.
De little girl may be really cute.. But de story is still really boring
Learn to blog sweetheart..
http://ballstoyu.blogspot.in/
Check it out
Might help yu learn stuff
De little girl is cute but de story is lame, long, and boring
Learn to blog sweetheart..
http://ballstoyu.blogspot.in/
Check it out yu might learn something
"All firms are hoped for to migrate from private, binary workplace papers models to start, XML-based workplace record models. Microsoft Office 2002, now integrated within the tastes specialists, will probably retain Office 2010 the Start XML file format by means of this Ms office Being compatible Package," based on the nfl draft policy.Bethann Pepoli, Massachusetts' working chief info policeman, asserted that express companies should be able to weigh up which forms they create Microsoft Office 2010 in addition to help save paperwork inside. Office 2010 Download
nice...........
visit this site:
www.engineers-society.com
potatoes
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home