Mommy's Shoes
For as long as I can remember Sophia has LOVED to wear my shoes. This started the minute that she was able to walk on her own 2 little feet. It makes no difference if it my tennis shoes, Dansko's, flip flops or heels. She will walk around in them all day if I would let her. On the days that I make the effort and actually wear heels to work Sophia puts them on the minute I take them off!!! The heels are her favorite. She will walk all over the hardwood floors...I think she likes the sound that it makes!!! She has such good balance that she can almost walk in them better than me. Of course Elmo had to make the catwalk with her!!!

1 Comments:
Girlfriend put on my heels too that one time and my feet a lot bigger than your midget ones. Better watch out Daddy's wallet, she's born to Prada!! love, ENM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home