Fun in the Snow!!!
Yay!!!! We finally got a good snow. On Sunday afternoo it started snowing huge snowflakes. It lasted all afternoon, night and into the early morning! This was the first year Sophia actually was able to enjoy the snow. She wasn't too sure about what to do with it at first but it didn't take her long to realize that it was loads of fun! This is us on Sunday night catching snowflakes on our tongue!!!
Monday morning Daddy and Sophia coudn't wait to hit the door to go sledding. Sophia went around and around the yard. She also went down the big hill in the neighborhood with the BIG kids. Have I mentioned before that she isn't too afraid of anything! I think that's a good thing for the most part! Just means we have to watch that sneaky girl!!!
Daddy and Sophia taking a rest!!
Learning to walk in the 10 lbs of clothes that she had on was here biggest challenge....here she is trying to get up after falling!!!
She loved walking in the snow and seeing her footprints. She kept going over and over and over them!!!
We probably had close to 6 inches at our house and it stayed around for several days. Today (Friday) its 70 degrees! What kind of weather is that? I loved the one day of snow but I'm ready for Spring to stay! Sophia still wants to play in the sled. Yesterday she made our neighbor Kevin pull her around in the grass in the yard!!! Needless to say she LOVED the snow!!
We probably had close to 6 inches at our house and it stayed around for several days. Today (Friday) its 70 degrees! What kind of weather is that? I loved the one day of snow but I'm ready for Spring to stay! Sophia still wants to play in the sled. Yesterday she made our neighbor Kevin pull her around in the grass in the yard!!! Needless to say she LOVED the snow!!

1 Comments:
3-4 more years and you can teach her to Snowboard, she'll love that! Yeahhh you might have to put bars on the windows when this one is a teenager. ;)' Luv,ENM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home