Little Somaini

Monday, March 02, 2009

Wheww....its been a crazy Month!!!!! Happy Birthday Sophia!! Round 1

We have had quite a month. We celebrated Sophia's second birthday in the biggest way! Like I have said before we do holiday's big around here. Since we were having her real birthday party a week after her actual birthday we celebrated at home with cake and then out to dinner with friends. Sophia loved the first of several cake events that she had!!!

Loves the icing....she's her mother's child!!!

We gave her one of her birthday presents on her actual birthday. She loved the Mrs Potato head. I still find potato head pieces all over the place. She loved it. She liked Mrs. Potato head's purses the best. She carries them around like they are her own purse!

Of course Daddy has to get in on the potato action!!!



1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Anonymous joni said...

Nice Girl...I like a Happy Family..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home