Little Somaini

Friday, May 28, 2010

Swimming Like a Fish














Sophia has been taking swim lessons this month and absolutley LOVES it! She has always loved the water. We did swim lessons last year and it really helped her learn to hold herself up in the water while she was wearing her swim belt. By the end of last summer she was all over the pool but she had to wear a swim belt and arm floaties to help her stay above the water so she didn't get completely exhausted! Well this year she is doing great! She is swimming all over the pool and jumping off the side with only her belt and is VERY close to not needing anything at all!!!! That is a good and bad thing in my opinion!! I want her to be able to swim but the belt gives mommy a big sense of comfort!! Jamie loved getting in the pool with her before and after class to give her some extra lessons! I'm not sure who had more fun?? Her teacher told us on her last day that she needed to go to the advanced class and skip the beginner because she was doing such a good job! She's telling everyone she see's that she's "swimming like a fish!!!"





1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

She is such a cutie!!!!

I wish I would have given my kids swimming lessons when they were small.

Oh,I have a blog too.

stacycotheran.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home