Little Somaini

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some things never change!

There have always been the "five of us!" We have been together essentially since early elementary school and are still the best of friends today. Of course we have all gone down different paths, but somehow whenever we get together its like no time has passed at all. We laugh like there is no tomorrow!!! We are just as close today as we were 10, 15, even 20 years ago. I love these girls!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are those hot chicas?! Ha ha! What a great pic! I wish the one I had w/ Sophia and Colson in it had Colson looking at the camera instead of checking out the view! :) Sophia looks so cute in her cheer outfit despite the colors involved, I saw adorable little cheerleading outfits in the store today that she would look even cuter in! Everybody looks good in Garnet. ;)LUV YA! Em,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home