Loves to Play
Sophia is growing into a big girl! Over the last month, we have mastered sitting up and not being a weeble wabble, eating baby food without screaming the entire way through it, spinning around over and over and over again in our exersaucer, getting a new convertible car seat, sitting in the high chair and front of the grocery buggy!!!!!! Those are all big feats in the world of a 6 month old!
Always all smiles.....well, except for when I eat my peas!!! She's gonna be like her mamma....she doesn't like anything green!
Sophia eating her oatmeal!!!!!!!! Finally she got the hang of it! 
O.k......I've had enough!
Jamie is headed out of town for another week this week! Thankfully this is the last time that he will have to go for a while. He is loving his new job with Horace Mann....he's very busy, but I guess that's good for business! We haven't been able to blog lately becuase Jamie has had his new computer hooked up at home and I have all my pics stored on our regular computer. He has just signed the lease on his new office so hopefully I will have full access to our home computer again!
We can't wait for Clemson Football to start. Sophia won't be making the first game but we will get her there as soon as possible! We went today and bought new orange hair bows for game day! Yes....she does have a little hair for bows!!!!

1 Comments:
I didn't think Sophia could get any cuter but I guess I was wrong!
Love from Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home