Little Somaini

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's new with Us

Her new favorite pose....belly exposed with her fingers in her mouth!!!

How many more pictures do we have to take??????


I'm soooo cute!!!!
DIVA in Training!!!!!

Sorry that we have been out of touch on the blog lately, but as you can imagine we have been super busy. Sophia is growing like a weed. She is 4 months old now. We went to the Dr 2 weeks ago and she was 15 lbs and 25 in long. She's eating and sleeping wonderfully. I don't want to jinks myself, but she sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hours a night and has several good naps during the day. She is such a good baby.
For those of you that don't know, I started a new job after I went back from maternity leave. I am working at my Ob/Gyn office as their Nurse Practitioner. I absolutley love it. A dream job. I am working part time...8am-1pm four days a week. I couldn't ask for better. Sophia stays with a sitter...(Mimi Gwyn) while we work and she is great. She's like Sophia's third grandmother. Jamie is also about to start a new job. In July he is starting with Horace Mann. He will be over the school district of Cherokee county doing their insurance and annuities. He is looking forward to it.
Jamie and I went to Las Vegas last week and had a blast. It was our first time away from Sophia over night, but we did pretty well considering. We missed her, but had a great time relaxing, shopping, gambling, and doing whatever we wanted and not having to worry about feeding time. For those of you that know Jamie, yes he kept his usual Vegas tradition and came home with a pocket full of money.
I am going to try to be better at posting, but I can't promise anything. Hope you like these pics of Sophia just being herself.

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Richard said...

Hey Amy! I was beginning to wonder where you, Jamie, and Sophia were. I've missed your updates! Sophia is so adorable and has grown SO much since your last post. Hopefully Sophia and Kamdyn can meet soon.

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

What a cutie pie!!!...see y'all soon.

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Marcia said...

I was having Sophia withdrawal pains, not getting to see her
latest pics.
Thanks for all the new pictures.
Can't wait to hold her in person.
Everyone looks great.
See ya soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home