Little Somaini

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun with Eden

Eden was with us a few days while we were on vacation this month and she LOVES plaing with baby "Fia" as she calls her!! They played together in the baby pool splashing away. Sophia wanted to drink the water and Eden kept wanting to dump it out of the pool. She then was baffled as to where the water went once she dumped it in the sand!! "I'm such a sweet big cousin....I love Fia!"
"WHOAAAA Fia" .......Sophia trying to escape Eden's grip!!!


I'm so PRETTY


This is just the beginning of soooooo much fun to come. If these two have as many fun times as their mommies did growing up then they have so much to look forward to!! There is exactly the same age difference between Eden and Sophia as there is between Tammie and I!! Kinda weird huh???


2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

I can't wait to squeeze those little cheeks this weekend!! I'm still seeing both of you in this precious face. What a beauty.

 
At 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home