Oh What New Things I Have Learned
Sophia got a fun new walker/rider toy from Kristi and Jay for Christmas and it wasn't more than two days that she was up and walking behind it. She has been pulling up on things around the house for several weeks now, but never taking steps away from anything. She's getting to be a champ now. She does really good on the carpet, but the hardwoods in the kitchen are testing her. The walker gets going a little too fast for her little feet and she can't keep up. Good thing she's a tough girl. Not too much slows her down!!!!
Oh...... Sophia also learned a GREAT new trick over the weekend. I haven't got any pics yet so I'll post when I do!!

1 Comments:
New trick?? What??? CAn't wait to see what my brilliant niece can do now!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home