Little Somaini

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Now Look What She Can Do!!!

Since Sophia has been crawling, whenever she see's one of us go up the stairs she will sit at the bottom of the stairs and yell for us. Well, the other night when Jamie went upstairs I thought nothing of it when Sophia went to the bottom of the steps and was yelling for her Daddy! I noticed a few minutes later that she sounded a litter further away than she normally does so I assumed that she was in the dining room. Since I don't usually like her to be in there I went around the corner to get her and saw that she was almost half way up the steps going to find her daddy! I stood behind her the entire way up but she was to the top in less than 10 seconds!!!!! Aren't you supposed to be able to walk before you climb stairs???????


Speaking of new tricks and possible broken bones.....we had our first blood shed over the weekend. Sophia.....Miss Nosy always has to see everything. She has a thing about the entertainment center and is constantly pulling up and looking in the shelves. We have put things in front of it but no matter what it is she always seems to get around it. Well, the other night she slipped while she was pulling up and her mouth hit the door handles. I initially saw that her lip was bleeding from what I think was her biting her lip on the way down, but upon further investigation her gums were also bleeding. I think that the handle got caught on her lip and cut her gums. She had a fairly quick recovery...it was close to bed time so I went ahead and gave her a bottle and this apparently made all the pain go away. Luckily no further outside damage. We are getting her one year pics made tomorrow so if we can make it one more day with no bruises or bumps then we'll be ok!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Marcia said...

That little butt crawling those
stairs.....it doesn't get any
cuter than that. Miss Independent
is so cute.
Hate I have to miss the party.
Take lots of pics for the Blog.
Miss all of you,

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Atlanta Nana said...

"on the move" already!! Can't wait to see her next week...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home